With brands’ use of influencers growing every year, Influencer Intelligence looks in-depth at attitudes towards the channel across the industry and among the public.
Influencer Intelligence, in association with Econsultancy, is pleased to present a ground-breaking industry trends report ‘Influencer Marketing 2020’. The report is a detailed study surveying over 1,100 brands and agencies and 500 consumers on influencer marketing, and the opportunities and challenges shaping the future of this increasingly critical segment of digital marketing.
Top findings include:
- The majority of consumers express a preference for influencers who create authentic, engaging content
- 90% of marketers say proving authenticity is critical to the future of influencer marketing
- 85% of marketers say engagement data is the biggest metric of success for influencer marketing
- ‘Fake followers’ ranks as the number one concern within influencer marketing
- 61% of consumers aged 18 to 34 have at some point been swayed in their decision-making by digital influencers
- Micro-influencers are overtaking top-tier talent, and 61% of consumers say they produce the most relatable content
Download the full report below.
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email email@example.com. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.