Fashion and beauty are common topics of conversation among peers, both offline and online. Indeed, according to our research they are two of the most referable sectors. Consumers are both highly likely to share new brands in these sectors, and to follow the recommendation of a friend.
This guide will show you:
- What we've gathered about refer-a-friend in the luxury sector by working with over 400 brands including MATCHESFASHION, Farfetch, Benefit Cosmetics, Charlotte Tilbury, Links of London and more
- Examples of how we've implemented referral for other luxury brands
- Information about our technical side and light tag integration
- The customer touchpoints where refer-a-friend can be promoted
- The best incentives to drive results
Download your free guide today, and start making your way to referral success in the luxury sector.
We would like to communicate with you regarding the products and services of our Marketing & Creative brands, that may be of interest to you. As well as Marketing Week, these brands include Creative Review, Design Week and the Festival of Marketing. If you do NOT want to receive these marketing communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can update your details and marketing preferences at any time by visiting your My Account page.